First post, slide in range??

jax0408July 24, 2010

This is my first post and have enjoyed reading many others. I am redoing my kitchen within the next month right now I am making all the purchases. I purchased premium Yorktowne cabinets in Maple spice (Should be in Aug 14th). I will top this off with a granite I have not picked out yet. Some sort of ceramic back splash with glass accents. Ceramic tile floor. Lighting will be a bendable track lighting and some under cabinet LED lights.

Appliances include

Samsung Frigerator RF266AEPN

Bosch Dishwasher SHE55P05UC

Samsung OTC microwave

All appliances are stainless.

So I am reaching out for everyone's help, on any slide in gas ranges. I am also looking for any suggestions for kitchen. No luck with posting pictures sorry to say.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
buehl

I suggest posting this on either the "Discussions" side of Kitchens or the Appliances Forum. This is the Gallery side that's more for finished kitchens and the like. The Discussion side of Kitchens is for on-topic discussions concerning kitchen remodels.

One question...is the "OTC" MW an over the counter or over the range MW? If the latter, I suggest you do some research on this type of MW as they are not very effective vent hoods nor are the most useful MWs b/c of their location.

Good luck!

Bookmark   July 24, 2010 at 6:56PM
More Discussions
A different way to deal with the blind corner issue
I think this would require a very specific place to...
raenjapan
New Vicostone/Pental Quartz Calacatta Borghini?
Has anyone seen the new Vicostone/Pental quartz Calacatta...
nadianyc
Where to keep my oil near cooktop
So I am in the layout phase and trying to figure out...
Dietitian
General Contractor bid excessive?
I'm doing a forced remodel due to a flood and handling...
beachem
Delta arctic stainless faucet with Kraus ss sink
We are planning to buy a Krauss ss 30" or 32"...
poppy3212
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™