Coffee and Cream Diamonds

kessy56April 21, 2014

Does anyone have the Coffee and Cream Diamonds pattern that I could use? If so, my email is kessy@casscomm.com Thanks if you can help me out. I would love to buy the pattern but I'm hardly willing to pay $56 dollars that Ravelry wants for it!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
rosajoe_gw

The price is for a kit, including pattern and yarn.

The Mary Maxium site has it on sale for $49 and it is a kit.
"Second place winner! Designed by Jill Wright. This beautiful neutral colored diamonds afghan will match any decor. Kit to crochet includes Caron Simply Soft yarn. "

Bookmark   April 21, 2014 at 1:14PM
kessy56

Yes, Rosajoe, I knew it was but I can't afford to buy it. I was hoping to find the pattern, whether it be borrowed or swapped for a pattern that I do have. If I had the pattern, I could put yarn on lay away at Walmart and get it out a little at a time as I could afford.

Bookmark   April 21, 2014 at 3:31PM
Lindsey_CA

The Mary Maxim site is only selling the pattern (in a kit), so it means the pattern is copyrighted and cannot legally be shared. In fact, the site says that it is a Mary Maxim EXCLUSIVE, so you won't find the pattern (legally, anyway), anywhere else.

Bookmark   April 21, 2014 at 6:22PM
kessy56

Okay, thanks for the info Lindsey. They can keep their pattern, I don't want it that bad. lol I have many other patterns that I have purchased or that was left to me by my dear m-i-l. I'll go through them and choose one. I don't mind paying for patterns, but I won't buy a kit.

Bookmark   April 23, 2014 at 3:19PM
acraftylady

Mary Maxim just had an email last week maybe or the week before with a good bit off your order so sign up for their emails to find out about deals. My friend did this one and the kit is so worth it. The yarn was very nice to work with she said but this is someone that really can't get out to shop for yarn so worked for her. If you watch maybe the pattern will be in a book eventually as there were quite a few baby afghan kits I loved then they came out in book form. Mary

Bookmark   April 25, 2014 at 7:03PM
Lindsey_CA

Mary Maxim also recently made available a lot of their patterns that previously were only available as part of a kit. Some of the patterns were even free. So, don't give up on Mary Maxim -- check the site regularly, and also contact their customer service group to see what the plans are for this pattern.

Bookmark   April 29, 2014 at 5:22AM
More Discussions
Granny Square vest
I knit a lot while riding my exercise bike. I want...
barb_roselover_in
Looking for pattern
Hi everyone..... Hope you had a great Christmas. I...
francy13
Looking for Knitted Slipper Pattern with Ribbed Sole
I bought these slippers at a craft sale, they are knitted...
enjoyingspring
reading a rowan pattern
I'm new to Rowan patterns and am puzzled from the beginning....
mdwimm
crochet hook size
If you use a bigger hook will the product be bigger?...
casi
Sponsored Products
Arteriors Home - Montauban Lamp - DR12062-143
Great Furniture Deal
Softest Rug 4' x 6' - NAVY
$699.00 | Horchow
Yosemite LED 2-Tier Mini Waterfall Fountain
Lamps Plus
TRIBECCA HOME Stewart Beige Track Arm Modern Loveseat
Overstock.com
Pre-owned Antique Barn Door
$550.00 | Chairish