Looking for Patternworks pattern

song98April 3, 2008

Does anyone have the pattern from Patternworks for the "Easy Baby Sweater and Hat Pattern". This pattern had been available for sale up until this last Christmas but it is now discontinued. It is for a beginner knitter and has a garter stitch border, cuffs and button band accent. The Patternworks number was #800188.

I would sure appreciate a copy of this! Thanks in advance!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Cougar1
    Bookmark   April 3, 2008 at 7:43PM
song98

Thanks, Cougar 1, but that is not the pattern I was looking for. The one I am looking for is no longer available from Patternworks having been just discontinued in the last couple of months. The one I want is #800188 and is called "Easy Baby Sweater and Hat Pattern". Does anyone out there have this pattern and could perhaps email me a copy of the directions? I sure would love to have it. It is really cute with garter stitch border and cuffs. There also a matching hat. Thanks again.

Bookmark   April 4, 2008 at 8:07AM
Maggie4

song, I think if you google patternworks #800188 easy baby sweater pattern you should come up with it. I did. If not email me and I'll send it to you. It's green w/garter st border and cuffs. adorable

Bookmark   April 4, 2008 at 11:03AM
donna_loomis

Maggie, I tried that yesterday. Yes, I came up with a page showing it, but it's from a 2003 catalog. You can't order it anymore.

Bookmark   April 4, 2008 at 11:16AM
More Discussions
Looking for pattern
Hi everyone..... Hope you had a great Christmas. I...
francy13
Looking For Annie's bed doll crochet Collections
Hi I am interested in collecting Annie's bed doll crochet...
rj2ajs6
Knitting or crocheting? Which one first?
I would like to learn to knit and crochet. I've tried...
newgardenelf
knitted rippled afghan
I would like to use up some scrapes of yarn and make...
mystic_2008
crochet hook size
If you use a bigger hook will the product be bigger?...
casi
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™