looking for bassinette purse and Samantha

tajmApril 11, 2008

Just wondering if someone can help me...looking for 2 patterns. One is a crochet bassinette purse with doll, outfit and little accessories. The other is Leisure Arts Samantha Doll with 4 outfits. I believe they are both out of print...Please drop me an email if you can help. Knitting for charity. Thanks.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sheilajoyce_gw

I asked about the bassinet purse a couple of years ago, and a few online patterns were listed for me in the responses. So use the search box to find it here. However, there were no doll outfits or accessories in the patterns.

Bookmark   April 11, 2008 at 2:57PM
donna_loomis

Just recently someone shared the patterns for a little bassinette purse and a whole wardrobe for the little dolls. I also found one for a teeny tiny teddy bear. I'd be happy to share. I may still have both your email addresses at home, but if you will send me an email with bassinette purse in the subject line, I'll get them to you.

Bookmark   April 11, 2008 at 4:00PM
tajm

oh, thank you for getting back to me. I did search this site and found a bass purse link. I imagine there must be many variations. They are just darling. Would love to see the one for the teddy bear too. I just love the forum. Such great info! thanks again.

Bookmark   April 11, 2008 at 5:14PM
jane2

A link for a bassinette purse is below - I hope. I haven't been here for so long that I forget how to do things.
Isn't it lucky that I found (and saved it to Favorites) just before I surfed into thathomesite.

Happy crocheting,
Janey
A note to everyone: please can you display links so others can find the answer to what was asked for originally.
That sounds a bit cranky and it's not really meant to be - but I was soo excited that someone had asked for a bassinette purse pattern and there were answers to her question. I figured I would find more/different purse patterns when I opened the thread. And it was very disappointing there were none to be found.

Here is a link that might be useful: bassinette purse

Bookmark   April 12, 2008 at 12:46PM
tajm

Donna,
Oh my gawd! They really are just gorgeous! Thank you sooooo much. Some little girls are gonna be soooo happy.
Awesome. Thanks again.

Bookmark   April 12, 2008 at 3:47PM
More Discussions
crochet hook size
If you use a bigger hook will the product be bigger?...
casi
Need Musical Notes/Instruments Afghan ideas...
I am thinking ahead to October. My daughter's boyfriend...
profsusan
Need vintage pattern please
I am hoping someone can help me. I lost the pattern...
francy13
Bargello-like Long Crochet Potholder pattern
When I was a kid (70's?), I made my mom some potholders...
lascatx
Looking for pattern
Hi everyone..... Hope you had a great Christmas. I...
francy13
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™