Problem area over sink, need advice

endersdayJune 16, 2010

Lowe's remodeled our kitchen, but the cabinets over the sink, somehow arrived shorter than the ones they took out. It's too late to reorder the correct size and have them come back, so we need to put something above the sink, not sure what to do. A light or sconce? Artwork? a shelf of some sort?

You can see the line where the old cabinets came down to, please help! :)

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

If you haven't already done so, I recommend you post this on the "Discussions" side of the Kitchens Forum. This is the "Gallery" where mostly finished kitchens and few picture-heavy threads are usually found. However, not much goes on on this side on a day-to-day basis, unlike the Discussions side...which can be quite lively!

Good luck!

    Bookmark   June 26, 2010 at 10:07PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
hardware length vs. drawer width..
All, We've figured out which pulls we want for our...
Barker cabinets?
So who has Barker cabinets and would be willing to...
Can you please take a look at my layout?
I'm currently getting quotes for cabinets and want...
The Kitchen Designer Landscape
There seems to be a few scenarios out there. Some I...
Cabinet coat for office
I am painting over dark stained builtins in our home...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™