On the needle in March
Let's see how I did for February's list:
1. Monkey socks for a friend - Done
2. "Unraveling Rib" socks for my sunday school helper. - one "pattern" done
3. Pair baby monkey's for friend's grandson
4. started pair child's monkeys for friend's other grandson (surprise for her...two grandson's and granddaughter will all get Monkey's)
5. Decided to make that friend's granddaughter's sweater set.
So March Goals
1. Finish the grandson monkey socks
2. start and finish grand daughter monkey socks
3. Start some socks for daughter in law.
My goal this year is a pair of socks a month..so far so good!!
Tabling the "unraveling Rib" socks as I have a class in April that teaches Baverian knitting, and I think thisis bavarain stitches, so I'll table until after the class to see if it helps me with this one.