Do you recognize these drawer glides???

LoveMyFarmhouseFebruary 17, 2012

I am in need of the right pair of eyes glancing at this posting to see if anyone recognizes my cabinets drawer glides. We purchased a beautiful used kitchen from and it is spectacular...but...there are a handful of damaged undermount drawer glides that I need to replace. I can't find them anywhere because I don't know the brand or how to describe them very well.

The cabinetry is made by Premier Cabinetry in New Holland, PA and is about 10 years old. I've included a picture and I'm hoping someone recognizes it. I know it is a long-shot, but I am at a total standstill trying to figure it out on my own.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated...let the wild goose chase begin. :)



Image link:

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

They have come along way with drawer slides from 10 years ago check these out and change the ones you need on your drawer slides they should fit with the drawers that you

Here is a link that might be useful:

    Bookmark   February 19, 2012 at 8:30PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Thanks for your help! I will have to do some figuring to be sure I find the right style...I may do well upgrading the whole lot.
Again, thank you for your response. GW is such an awesome site!

    Bookmark   February 19, 2012 at 9:58PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Induction cooktop > no slow cooker?
Can the low settings, timer and a good pot replace...
Framed beaded inset or frameless? Same price
I finally have decided on Cabinet wood and cabinet...
How to view older (undamaged) Gardenweb threads in Google cache
I’m posting this to create a link to refer people...
Review our Kitchen Remodel
We are starting our first kitchen remodel and I wanted...
Kitchen layout, updated
Revised layout:
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™