The Official 'BEFORE' Shots

SusieQusie60February 25, 2011

Here we go....hopefully, this should take you to an album that starts with my official "BEFORE" photos. My kitchen is basically a galley kitchen, connected to a breakfast room (one-time porch) with knotty pine paneling and a couple of built-ins. Decent size space, but not what I've really wanted these past 15 years!! Took lots of shots from tons of angles and didn't even do any straightening out before I photographed the room. This is really what my kitchen looks like on any given day if I'm just hanging. Let's see if I can get this to work:

Here is a link that might be useful: Before Photos 2/25/11 SusieQusie

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
carrie_eileen

Wow, you weren't kidding around when you said "knotty pine"! This will be an amazing transformation, to be sure. Can't wait to see your progress.

Bookmark   February 26, 2011 at 10:01AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
SusieQusie60

Ah yes carrie eileen...I would never kid about something as serious as my "knotty pine" breakfast room! This house was built in '23 (or maybe '24 - I can't remember right now,) but my husband and I bought if from the widow of the original owner - whose brother had actually built it. Our breakfast room was originally a porch that they converted. I guess they really, really liked their knotty pine, huh?

Bookmark   February 26, 2011 at 11:20PM
More Discussions
Review a friend's kitchen?
You all helped me tremendously in planning our kitchen...
camandann
Please help me find an eco-friendly black-and-white floor!?
After more years than I care to admit, we are finally...
dawdlinmama
Scullery...
What are your thoughts about a scullery? A place to...
lavender_lass
Induction cooktop > no slow cooker?
Can the low settings, timer and a good pot replace...
anniel58
Kitchen layout, updated
Revised layout:
edwardshome
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™