Delicatus granite installed, now need backsplash *pic attached*

lpaulowFebruary 11, 2011

We had our delicatus cream granite installed last week on the perimeter of our kitchen. Our island is golden fantasy granite (some call it African fantasy). Which color backsplash would look good in our kitchen? I love glass tiles, subway tiles, and mosaic tiles. I kind of want a cream color backsplash to coordinate with the countertops, but I think it may look too bland and boring? Can someone give me some tips on what may look good? I didn't have a problem deciding on the granite colors, but this backsplash is impossible!!! Thanks in advance. :)

Image link:

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Claudia77

Oh, your kitchen looks like it will be beautiful when you're done - it has good bones. I would do a neutral stone backsplash. This way you can add any color you want by displaying canisters, platters, cookie jars, etc. to bring in punches of color. Do you have a window over your sink? You can add color there as well by adding a gorgeous window treatment. By doing a neutral backsplash (pick an interesting design) you will have more color choices in the future.

Bookmark   February 13, 2011 at 9:11PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
cflaherty

Some folks on this site relly lik Jeffrey Court stuff...google it. See if u see anything.

Bookmark   April 15, 2011 at 10:44PM
More Discussions
Anyone used solid surface backsplash with granite countertops?
I am considering doing full backsplash in Corian (or...
Carol Vesier
"Ledge" sinks and accessories -- do you use them?
I'm considering an undermount stainless sink that has...
denizenx
Prep sink location
After a lot of talking on another thread, I took sena01...
Jennifer Weinman
New to Kitchens? Read Me First!
Welcome! If you are new to the Kitchens Forum, you...
buehl
Sexist or Fun?
Trouble from young feminists over this billboard.
Joseph Corlett, LLC
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™