Small Kitchen Layout Help

toddpJanuary 13, 2012

Hi All,

I need some layout suggestions for my kitchen. I just bought this tri-level house and it had extensive water damage, so the kitchen is down to subfloor and stud walls. I've included images below for dimensions and layout. I've already bought stainless steel side by side refrigerator and 5 burner gas range. I was thinking on putting the range on the back wall and the refrigerator on the wall next to the door leading to the garage. The stairs lead to the upstairs and family room in the basement. There use to be a wall in the middle of this room to separate the kitchen from dining room, but I've opened it up. I plan to put hard wood floors in both rooms and tile in the kitchen. I also planned on putting an island in the kitchen which had a second tier for eating and prep sink on the other side. There's also a fire place in the dining room. I'd appreciate any help and ideas you can give me.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
badgergal

If you post this on the discussion page you should get a lot of help with your layout. You can find a link for the discussion page above the messages. It says "switch to discussion". Good luck

Bookmark   January 16, 2012 at 12:07AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
toddp

OK, thank you I will re-post on the discussion page.

Bookmark   January 16, 2012 at 11:03PM
More Discussions
37" or 30" cooktop?
I was planning on a 30" induction cooktop which...
12crumbles
Week 40: Sacrificed? Unobtainable dreams? Which direction?
A lot of questions this morning! Other than your entire...
CEFreeman_GW
Did they sell me a bad piece of soapstone?
Hello soapstone owners: I paid $1,400 (including installation)...
leavemeout
Layout review needed- please give feedback!
I think I'm getting closer to finalizing a plan for...
melis918
So confused!!
Okay kind people I need assistance as I am overwhelmed...
Susan McGoldrick-Meerdink
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™