consumers please help me answer these questionss
Hopefully by answering some of the posts, I've helped some consumers. I am starting an hvac business with my partner soon and would like to learn more about the consumer side as far as how they decide and choose an hvac contractor. Please give me an honest answer. The more details, the better.
1. How do you look for hvac contractor? Yellow page, internet, friends, families?
2. What do you think first when choosing a new hvac system. The brand name or the contractor? what brand do you like the most?
3. When getting bid, do you prefer talking to a saleman or a contractor? And can you tell if he's a saleman or contractor?
4. What made you decide to choose that contractor? is it because he give you alot of information, about how new system will be install, the warranties, the prices.
5. What do you expect out of an hvac contractor when they are giving you the bid? Another words,what made you decide to not choose the contractor?
I know some of these questions are dumb, but I am totally new to business world. I just want to make sure I will do my totally best for my costumers and hope to keep their business.
Thank you very much