Happy birthday AptosCA!

fairegoldDecember 6, 2006

Happy birthday---a beautiful day for it, and I hope you're having a bang-up special day, too!

Your friend from down Highway One a bit,

Fairegold

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
organic_donna

Happy Birthday Clare!! Our birthday's are a few day's apart. I wish I was 55. I can retire at 55!!!!
Have a beautiful day. Your beautiful granite is a great birthday gift.
Donna

Bookmark   December 6, 2006 at 8:55PM
sjerin

I'll add my Happy Birthday, Clare, too! And what a lovely present you received in the way of perfectly installed granite.
Erin

Bookmark   December 6, 2006 at 9:33PM
MariposaTraicionera

Clare, what a wonderful thing to happen on your birthday...your amazing countertop WITHOUT a single flaw. Now that should have kept you smiling all day. Hope you had a very, very HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Now sit back and enjoy my little virtual gift :-)

Bookmark   December 6, 2006 at 10:36PM
caflowerluver

With everything going on I keep forgetting to check this side of the fence. It took someone emailing me last night to hop over.

Thanks everyone for your warm wishes. I don't mind birthdays, considering the alternative, as long as I get the royal treatment. You are never too old for cake and presents!

fairegold - Yes we are so lucky to have such great weather here. Enjoy it while it lasts. The rains are coming!

Donna - How are you with all that snow? My in laws said they got several inches, over a foot or more in Mt. Prospect. My DH wishes he could retire too. That was the plan a long time ago but things change.

sjerin - Yes it was the one of the best presents I have received for my Bday.

Mari - Thank you for the beautiful picture and thought! Just what I needed at 5AM. Long story.

Clare

Bookmark   December 7, 2006 at 8:29AM
angelcub

Happy belated birthday, Clare! I forget to check this side, too. I'm sure you'll always remember this birthday considering your beautiful granite and perfect install - talk about the frosting on the cake! : )

Don't forget to stop and smell the roses . . .

Diana

Bookmark   December 8, 2006 at 12:04PM
caflowerluver

angelcub - Thank you. Beautiful rose! What is the name of that rose? I use to hang out on the rose forums until the kitchen remodel took me away from everything else. My roses have suffered terrible neglect, poor things. Oh well, it is winter so I will just prune them then forget them till spring.
Clare

Bookmark   December 8, 2006 at 8:35PM
More Discussions
Left/Right/Center & Related Hand & Faucet Questions
I've searched & read countless threads here over...
Carrie B
White Kitchens & Two Tone Kitchens?
Even though I know I sound very indecisive (sorry),...
annaw_123
Unusual granite
I have searched for other pictures of this granite....
ourgeorgiahouse
Those tall coil spring type faucets: Hard to clean?
Like this: http://ak1.ostkcdn.com/images/products/6382868/Residential-Coil-Spring-Brushed-Nickel-Faucet-f8de8fec-40cb-4993-a19b-7903391cc178_600.jpg (How...
raenjapan
Quartz Countertop Color
We are going with quartz countertop for our kitchen...
kathy6421
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™