My get up and go...

maddiemom6December 16, 2006

has got up and left!!! Dang!.. We are like 75% done with the kitchen I am SO am not motived to do anything with it right now. It really is such a shame since I was doing great before all the who-ha with the Dh's heart. I HAVE to get back on the ball or this room is never gonna be done.

Got any bright inspirations?

Maddie

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
trailrunnerbiker

Hey Maddie. We are going through health problems with my DH...still in the testing stage though. Our kitchen was moving along and then due to our cabinet guy getting really difficult it has come to a standstill too. I went out and bought some bulbs to force , put them in beautiful bowls and set them on countertops and in windows. You have such a beautiful space, I bet if you got some already started ones at the plant shop amd set them around it would cheer you on . You would want to "rise" to the occasion like the bulbs !

I am so glad your DH is improving. Caroline

Bookmark   December 16, 2006 at 3:02PM
mitchdesj

Keep up the faith; it's december 16 and you need a break; you'll be energized again in the new year when everything returns to normal.

Bookmark   December 16, 2006 at 3:34PM
eandhl

Maddie, give yourself a break physically and mentally, you deserve it. Try to enjoy the Holidays and without doubt your "get and go" will return.

Bookmark   December 17, 2006 at 8:35AM
organic_donna

You need a national "Maddie" day. A day to do all of the things that YOU love to do. Go to lunch with a friend, take a long walk in nature, read a good book, or how about a movie, I heard Charlotte's Web is wonderful.
Donna

Bookmark   December 17, 2006 at 10:19AM
msafirstein

The Winter time short days probably has something to do with your energy level. Humans naturally slow down during the Winter months, we are supposed to.

Bookmark   December 17, 2006 at 11:45AM
More Discussions
I Found Yer Problem, Lady
You can't screw 1/4" plate steel through plywood...
Joseph Corlett, LLC
Review our Kitchen Remodel
We are starting our first kitchen remodel and I wanted...
miraspasov
Anyone have TCE4005 quartz counters (or any other carrara-lookalike)?
Hi there, I'm still in the process of trying to pick...
Melissa Silva
Ideas to make this an eat- in kitchen
The kitchen in our new old house is pretty small and...
poppy3212
How old will I be?
How long did your kitchen remodel take, from the tearing...
ryseryse_2004
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™