? for anyone

SEWigardnutFebruary 22, 2007

Does anyone know what this kind of yarn is called, and where it can be found. It reminds me on the 1970's hair "ribbons" we used to tie around our ponytails but its thinner. Any help you could give would be great.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I have no clue what it is but thanks for memory of the 70's hair ribbons, I loved wearing those.

    Bookmark   February 22, 2007 at 9:50AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Hmmm I have seen several ultra bulky yarns in my LYS that look like those hair ties! :) I thought just THAT when I looked at them. :) but I don't remember the brand names. Oh, and Joanne's has some too.

    Bookmark   February 22, 2007 at 7:37PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I beleive its lion brand 'Big Yarn'

Here is a link that might be useful: lion brand site..big yarn

    Bookmark   March 7, 2007 at 3:02PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Looking for Annie's Attic pattern club newsletter binders
I am looking for the small binders for the pattern...
Liz Wright Eads Fitch
How to make a rattail?
I remember when I was real young, we would put some...
looking for Annies Attic Dainty Dress Up Pattern
Does anyone out there have or know where I can get...
Granny Square vest
I knit a lot while riding my exercise bike. I want...
craft fairs
What have you found that is selling good this yr? Thanks. Hope...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™