On the needle in February
First lets see how I did in January:
1. finish Felted purse for friends auction - DONE
2. Knit baby sweater for friend (need to find cute pattern) - may table...not close friend, and I get too ambitious some times
3. Start socks for DD#1 (Cookie A pattern "Devon") - these have been re-named the socks from H3LL! But they are ALMOST done..well done, but the cast on was too tight, so I have to take out a cast on (not fun), and re-bind off with Jennifer's super stretchy bind-off. BUT they did come out super cute!
So for February...
1. Monkey socks for a friend
2. "Unraveling Rib" socks for my sunday school helper.
two sets of socks in one month is VERY ambitious for me