Welcome to the Party!!!!

organic_donnaDecember 13, 2006

Hi everyone,

So glad you could make it to the Conversations party. The More the Merrier. Let us know that you are here. Just give a little shout and say "Hi". Please stop over more often. We love to have as many friends as possible.

Donna

P.S. For those of you who aren't reading the Kitchen forum, I posted over there for members to join our party.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
caflowerluver

I would love to join in a party with you. Maybe someday when we are back in Chicago visiting my DH's family I can give you a call.
Clare

Bookmark   December 13, 2006 at 12:26PM
organic_donna

Clare,
Silly girl, You're already one of the regulars at the conversations party. Please call me when you come to Chicago.
Donna

Bookmark   December 13, 2006 at 12:42PM
kptwin

Hello,
I have posted a couple of times on Kitchen and remodelers side with mixed results. I felt a little flogged on the remodelers side so I slid back over to kitchen with my tail between my legs. I found the conversations side recently and enjoy it. Thanks for increasing the awareness.
Kirsten

Bookmark   December 13, 2006 at 7:28PM
organic_donna

Welcome Kirsten,
We're so happy to have you here. You can ask anything you like on this forum.
"Welcome to Fantasy Island", everyone is welcome to attend".
Donna

Bookmark   December 13, 2006 at 8:07PM
yarnoverboard

Hello Donna,

First time I've been to converstations too. BTW your kitchen is great- you don't see too many modern kitchens here.

Bookmark   December 13, 2006 at 8:23PM
bill_vincent

Please call me when you come to Chicago.

I'll be in Chicago, along with the REST of the tile industry, this april for Coverings!

Bookmark   December 13, 2006 at 8:51PM
organic_donna

yarnoverboard,
Welcome, how about a post of your own. Bill, give me some notice when you will be in Chicago, I'd love to meet the famous Bill Vincent. Will you be at McCormick Place?
Donna

Bookmark   December 13, 2006 at 9:37PM
bill_vincent

April 17-20, and yes, it'll be at McCormick Place.

Here is a link that might be useful: Coverings 2007

Bookmark   December 13, 2006 at 11:38PM
mahatmacat1

I would give a lot to be able to go to that sometime if it would come to, say, Seattle...? It would be *heaven*. I know Sonia King and some other mosaicists go too--Bill, if you meet Sonia King, you've met one of the finest mosaic artists in the world, no kidding just FACT, as you say :). Her mom is excellent too, actually.

Bookmark   December 14, 2006 at 1:47AM
angelcub

Howdy from the northern slopes of the San Gabriels! I drop in now and then but I rarely have time to stay long. I'm a regular on the Cottage forum, too, but this darn kitchen remodel has made me an infrequent visitor there, as well. I need more hours in my day!

I want to come to Chicago in the spring only I want to go to Wrigley and see my beloved Cubs. I'm counting down the days to spring training, hot dogs and an ice cold Pepsi. : )

Diana

Bookmark   December 14, 2006 at 2:17AM
organic_donna

Bill,
Do I need a pass to get in?? Keep me posted, and I'll definately be there. I'm going to be doing a porcelain floor in my bathroom and would love to see all the new designs. I can't wait to tell everyone on the kitchen forum that I got together with "Bill Vincent".
Donna
Welcome to conversations Diana

Bookmark   December 14, 2006 at 7:29AM
bill_vincent

Do I need a pass to get in??

You DO need to register, but you can do that at that website I linked above.

Bookmark   December 14, 2006 at 8:24AM
yvette123

Hello from Miami - am I the only one from here?

Bookmark   December 14, 2006 at 8:50AM
maddiemom6

Maddie ~~~~~~ waving from Chattanooga~~~~~~~~

Bookmark   December 14, 2006 at 9:45AM
ramses_2

I keep forgetting that this place exists! Thanks Donna for posting the directions over on the main forum.(And hey, my son is applying to University of Chicago)

Bookmark   December 14, 2006 at 10:15AM
mrsmarv

Hello from unseasonably warm Dutchess County, NY. We're waiting for the first snowfall (or at least cold snap!)...Happy "Holly"days to everyone!

Bookmark   December 14, 2006 at 10:34AM
trailrunnerbiker

Hello from Opelika Alabama. I have posted the "My Momma used to " thread here also. If anyone would like to add their memories, no matter what they are , please do so. It has been expressed by many that they don't want the thread to die. I will make every effort to keep it going. Caroline

Bookmark   December 14, 2006 at 12:44PM
lowspark

Hello from Houston, where we have regular Kitchen/Cooking/HomeDecorating forum get togethers. Anyone visiting here should definitely let me know!

Bookmark   December 14, 2006 at 3:15PM
organic_donna

Hello, Hello, everyone,
Come on in, take off your coat and have a glass of Champagne!!! I'm so glad to see the "party" is getting started. Post away, this is going to be fun!!
Donna

Bookmark   December 14, 2006 at 4:40PM
kitchenstumpt2

I'm late, but I'm here!!! Donna, you are such a lively person. We all feel as if we have ALREADY met you! Thanks for such a wonderful party and the delicious champagne.

Er. Excuse me...Donna, are we at YOUR house sipping and oogling over that blue bahia? ;-)

Bookmark   December 17, 2006 at 9:47AM
organic_donna

kitchenstump2,
I'm glad you finally made it, I was wondering where you were. The party is not at my house, I just put out the invites.
We are in a huge house overlooking the ocean. The kitchen is awsome. It is a compilation of all of our beautiful kitchens. The champagne is flowing and we are in formal attire.
By the way, where is mindstorm and halfdecalf. Has anyone seen them?
Donna

Bookmark   December 17, 2006 at 10:16AM
doc8404

Hi Donna - just popping in to say Hi from Columbus OH.

Glad the party is not at your place. I'm barely housebroken and I fear I would give you some heartburn due to a major clean up effort! If there are water rings on the counters, it would be me. :)

Gotta run - one of my little scamps is calling for Dad - are poptarts real food?

Doc (Tony)

Bookmark   December 17, 2006 at 10:24AM
organic_donna

Hi Doc,
Glad you could make it, we'll be watching for your future posts.
Donna

Bookmark   December 17, 2006 at 11:16AM
More Discussions
Lumber Liquidators Exposé on 60 Minutes
Did anyone see the 60 Minutes Exposé on Lumber Liquidators...
The Kitchen Place
Would soapstone work for me?
I currently have Cambria quartz and like it, but don't...
Butternut
Dishwasher in white, black or panel??
My 17 year old dishwasher needs to be replaced. It...
shellking
Color difference Benjamin Moore Regal Select versus Regal Classic
We've been using Benjamin Moore Regal Classic semi...
donaleen
Kitchen Plan... getting closer!
I wasn't pleased with the idea of having to separate...
Dietitian
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™