Waited too long, again!

adichristiNovember 11, 2006

How many of you do this, get your favorite catalogs and just love the new coats, hats etc. and then you place your order to find they have everything but the one thing you wanted the most! The boots, gloves, parka THEY HAD but not THE HAT!

I have made a note to myself, when you get your catalog and see something you really like, order it that day.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
bill_vincent

The boots, gloves, parka THEY HAD but not THE HAT!

Bah Lucy, see how much money you saved?

:-)

Bookmark   November 12, 2006 at 12:24AM
jules8429

Saw an outfit in a catalog just last month that I loved. By the time I got around to ordering it, they were out of the darling suede jacket I loved so dearly! Oh well, as Bill said, I just saved a bunch of money but I really wanted that ensemble! :)

Bookmark   November 12, 2006 at 1:54AM
gibby2015

Ya, I have that problem - I just don't like buying things a season before I need them. Then when I decide what I want and need they're usually out of most of it in my size. So last summer I decided - not doing that again - and bought a couple of things that I really liked at full price - something I rarely do. Then not too long after that I get a catalog and the same stuff is marked down by about 60% and they have everything I bought at full price - IN MY SIZE!! Just can't win......

Bookmark   November 12, 2006 at 8:47PM
bill_vincent

So last summer I decided - not doing that again - and bought a couple of things that I really liked at full price - something I rarely do. Then not too long after that I get a catalog and the same stuff is marked down by about 60% and they have everything I bought at full price - IN MY SIZE!! Just can't win......

Luuuucy, you got some 'splainin to do!!

:-)

Bookmark   November 12, 2006 at 9:06PM
adichristi

jules8429 .. Ditto jules....(Oh well, as Bill said, I just saved a bunch of money but I really wanted that ensemble! :)

It all started with that HAT!

Bookmark   November 13, 2006 at 12:35AM
More Discussions
School me on galley kitchen layout!
So I've tried to start learning from the experts here...
red_argyle
how to deal with delays
our cabinets were supposedly on pace to be delivered...
lmgch (formerly on GW)
Kitchen Plan... getting closer!
I wasn't pleased with the idea of having to separate...
Dietitian
Walnut slab for island with sink
We are building a home and I am considering using a...
sherry0117
Haas cabinetry - reviews?
Has any one used Haas cabinetry? Pros/cons? Ever heard...
gardenamy
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™