Does Anyone Think Black Friday Saves You Money

aktillery9November 25, 2013

We are needing to buy tons of appliances for our new build. the big items like the Capital Culinarian aren't going to likely be on sale any more than any other day.

Does anyone think you can save a decent amount on Black Friday? We would have to rent a storage unit if we bought them now. So, that adds to the cost as well.

TIA!
Amy

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Elraes Miller

If you want the latest in models, BF is not the best direction. New models will most likely be on sale in January. I read that buying TVs during Super Bowl was the best price option (nothing to do with appliances). But even then, there are so many new designs and options coming up that I would wait. I'm not sure BF is that great on prices unless you are part of the huge crowds for a specific item at a super low price. On the other hand, shopping now during sales means not losing out on stock available. The rest of the sales are sales, after the holidays they will work just as hard at getting your business. I know it would be difficult to pass up a great price for something wanted. And it goes back to doing your research on all. A personal opinion with no factual info.

Bookmark   December 13, 2013 at 10:07AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
cparlf

Bought ours in a Memorial Day sale. Opened a store credit card, financed the entire buy at zero interest for one year. Had the units delivered 9 months after we bought them. Saved lots of interest, it was sort of like a lay away plan. yes, the warranty is impacted........I can deal with that.

A great deal for us.

Bookmark   January 21, 2014 at 12:11PM
More Discussions
Walnut slab for island with sink
We are building a home and I am considering using a...
sherry0117
Viatera Minuet
Hello! I am about to start a kitchen remodel and I'm...
cburky
Can anybody plz recommend a custom cabinetmaker in South Denver area?
Hello! This is my first time posting; I'm in the first...
ponderosafarm
White Kitchens & Two Tone Kitchens?
Even though I know I sound very indecisive (sorry),...
annaw_123
Conestoga people, how did you do glass cabs? They don't do glass?
We were getting an estimate for some bar cabinetry,...
happyallison
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™