Mitten Pattern

janetc9January 22, 2009

Hello again. After my first post I thought of a pattern I would like to attempt. It is three mittens - a normal left which says yours, a normal right that says mine and a middle mitten that has two cuffs but is made for two hands to fit into without any thumbs that says ours. Pattern was in a magazine years ago and made but lost. Anyone have this pattern or a link to it?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
donna_loomis

Here you go.

Here is a link that might be useful: Partners mittens

Bookmark   January 22, 2009 at 11:57AM
janetc9

OMG - Thank you so much - that is exactly what I wanted. I just stumbled upon this site today - registered and posted two questions - and have an answer to one already! Once again Donna - thank you very much!

Bookmark   January 22, 2009 at 12:42PM
sandra_ferguson

Janet, I found the URL that Donna sent you by doing a google search using the following as my search subject
"partners mittens" +instructions (be sure, though, when doing a search, to put " " around the subject, so that you will only get 'hits' that have, specifically, the words in your subject, and have them in proximity. AFter the subject you may modify your subject with + this will ensure that all hits you get ALSO have whatever it is you're using to modify your subject...in this case, instructions.
I have google on my desk top and use it every single day...if not for "parnter mittens", then "miso soup +recipe, or anything else I'm wondering about. I really believe we can find ANYTHING with a google search!!! I couldn't live without it!

Bookmark   January 23, 2009 at 12:29PM
tami_ohio

Donna or Sandra, or anyone else! Can you tell me what weight the recomended yarn is? I did google it, and it doesn't give me a weight, just a guage of:

Content:
75% wool, 25% Polyamide

Weight/yardage:
50g / 125m ball

Yarn requirement
Approximately 650 g for a woman's size medium long-sleeve sweater; approximately 150 g for a pair of socks.
Is it perhaps a DK weight? I will have to substitute or order on line should I decide to make these. I would prefer not to have to order it!

Thanks,
Tami

Bookmark   January 26, 2009 at 10:27PM
Vique_Pa

That is so cute! Right now, I can't think of anyone who still holds hands but I still printed it out. Who knows I may find an old fashioned couple somewhere. Vique.

Bookmark   January 27, 2009 at 12:57PM
More Discussions
Teddy Bear Afghan
The picture of this isstill in the gallery. It is just...
minnie_tx
Looking for Annie's Attic pattern club newsletter binders
I am looking for the small binders for the pattern...
Liz Wright Eads Fitch
knitted rippled afghan
I would like to use up some scrapes of yarn and make...
mystic_2008
reading a rowan pattern
I'm new to Rowan patterns and am puzzled from the beginning....
mdwimm
crochet hook size
If you use a bigger hook will the product be bigger?...
casi
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™