Plastic Impkin or Kewpie dolls

vivionionJanuary 11, 2009

Does anyone know where I can buy these little dolls- I think they are about 5 inches tall? Or if anyone has any to sell? My dear mother-in-law passed away, leaving me many crochet patterns, among which were clothes for these dolls. I would love to make them, but have no dolls! Thanks to all for any info!!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sandra_ferguson

I saw a couple on ebay, auction over in about 4 hrs....so, if interested you have to look NOW....they are 6" tall and about $10.00 for a boy and girl. There may be others, so see what they offer, using "kewpie doll" as your search subject and Dolls and Bears as the category.

Bookmark   January 11, 2009 at 9:04AM
shaddy101

http://www.consumercrafts.com/Store/Products.aspx?clg=basics&cat=dollsacc%28basics%29

Try this link, is a division of Schrocks, very nice craft selections, or try Sunshine, or Dick Blick, or... there are hundreds of places out there.

Bookmark   January 11, 2009 at 2:58PM
sheilajoyce_gw

Oh my, how this brings back memories. For several Christmases when I was small, my sister and I each received a kewpie doll. My mom loved them as much as we did and so they were a rather frequent gift to us girls.

Bookmark   January 13, 2009 at 1:14AM
mweiss124_gmail_com

vivionion I have been trying to find patterns to crochet for these dolls, would you consider sharing yours with me.

Bookmark   August 27, 2011 at 8:15PM
More Discussions
Have you done this?
I knitted a sweater. It was with a yarn that was the...
barb_roselover_in
reading a rowan pattern
I'm new to Rowan patterns and am puzzled from the beginning....
mdwimm
How about this?
Want to make a simple little scarf to wear with a coat--not...
barb_roselover_in
looking for Annies Attic Dainty Dress Up Pattern
Does anyone out there have or know where I can get...
nursemom
What have you made lately?
Made this scarf for my niece for Christmas. The photo...
Lindsey_CA
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™