Where to get a simple glass backsplash for behind stove

spolinaSeptember 19, 2013

I am looking for a simple floating style backsplash like in the picture. What is it called and where can I get it?

Thank you

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

You need to repost this on the discussions side of the kitchen forum. This is the conversations side which gets very little traffic.

    Bookmark   September 25, 2013 at 8:51AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Best mid (low?) range painted cabinet: Kemper, Medallion, Home Crest
Love this forum and would love to know anyone's experience...
Kitchen Plan... getting closer!
I wasn't pleased with the idea of having to separate...
Tile experts - anyone know who makes this tile
We want to put it on a fireplace wall. I saw it in...
Do I need an architect?
I have posted before about wanting to remodel my awful...
Quartz or Dekton/Neolith?
I know all about the wonders of quartz countertops...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™