Kitchen Appliance help

CorumSeptember 23, 2013

I have a Miele dw and cooktop which I like very much and was thinking of purchasing a Miele oven but am not sure if it is worth the $$. Max size I can do is a 30". Also, I have additional space and was thinking of a warming drawer below the oven or going with a Miele steam oven above the oven (I don't have room or power for both). Any thoughts feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
debrak2008

You posted this on the conversation side of the kitchen forum which doesn't get much traffic. I would repost on kitchens discussions and on the appliance forum.

Bookmark   September 25, 2013 at 8:50AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lee676

Opinions vary, and though the Miele 30"w ovens are nice enough I don't think they're worth the price. My favorites in the 30" size are the Gaggenau with the convenient side-opening door, the Electrolux Icon with glide-out racks, open-door broiling, nice controls, and easy-to-clean inner glass doors; and the GE Profile double oven that fits in a single-oven space. The later seems to be about to be discontinued and is being sold off at a considerable discount in many stores (check Sears); GE is in the midst of revamping the aesthetics of its Profile line, eliminating the curved "eyeball" look.

Bookmark   October 20, 2013 at 6:17PM
More Discussions
Help withwith quartzite countertops.
Hi all, I'm hoping I can find some information about...
MominMiami
Kitchen update.
New cabinets - Natural Cherry - Ramsey Cabinets VA Soapstone...
arch123
DIY Paint Cabinets or Hire Out?
We're going to paint our 1990's oak kitchen cabinets....
annaw_123
Outlet Covers for Glass Tile?
Hubby and I finally found a backsplash tile that we...
ctincc
Gray Tile Grout - hideous HELP!!
Please help! I asked my tile guy to update our backsplash....
isheryl
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™