Does your cat read GardenWeb?

kitchendetectiveSeptember 15, 2008

Several months ago, someone asked how to keep cats off of countertops. I recall feeling relieved that that "was one thing my cat doesn't do." Well, this morning, I wandered into the kitchen in time to see her turning on the filtered water spout.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
cooperbailey

No but Bailey helps me type on my laptop sometimes! She will lay her head on the keyboard and a jumble of letters appear in my post. But I don't think anyone reads dog so I always delete and rewrite my post! Maybe she has been trying to send a message to your cat!! LOL.

Bookmark   September 15, 2008 at 1:34PM
emagineer

I was ready for a pic of your cat sitting on the keyboard and reading the screen. Not an unusual event here, but it's the mouse pointer that has him in love, or the printer paper shooting out.

Bookmark   September 15, 2008 at 1:46PM
kitchendetective

Missed the photo op, sorry. She types, too, usually spaces and forward slashes, but occasionally she brings up a screen asking me if I want to reformat my keyboard. She likes to kick my mouse around. She also turns on the copier, hence the nickname "Copycat," which makes DS2 groan.

Bookmark   September 15, 2008 at 2:36PM
cooperbailey

too funny KD I had wondered who sent my dogs an email! It must have been Copycat!! it is a consipiracy!

Bookmark   September 15, 2008 at 6:07PM
jaybird

Wellll, I don't know if she learned it on Gardenweb or not, but Princess Posie can turn the water on in both bathroom sinks. She likes to get a drink that way, but she forgets to turn them off!!! If we don't shut the bathroom doors every time we come out, we come in from work to find all 4 taps running...yikes.

Bookmark   October 9, 2008 at 6:18PM
bill_vincent

Wellll, I don't know if she learned it on Gardenweb or not, but Princess Posie can turn the water on in both bathroom sinks.

Well, if she starts showing a definite favorite between Delta or Moen, then she learned it here!! :-)

Bookmark   October 10, 2008 at 10:23AM
susan209

jaybird, that is just too funny! My kitty has a 'love affair' with water.....she could be in a dead away sleep two rooms away and if she hears the kitchen faucet turn on she'll about knock you over to get a sip. Tonight I turned around and there she was sitting in the sink. If I am standing next to the sink in the AM where I get my morning pills she wants right past me to the water, Lord I just might turn it on. They are such amusing creatures.

Bookmark   November 12, 2008 at 2:43AM
bill_vincent

How about a dog who prays with his human? I have no idea who this dog or little boy are. This was sent to me in a forward, and I thought it doesn't get any more precious than this.

Bless the beasts and the children!

Bookmark   November 16, 2008 at 8:59AM
More Discussions
Kitchen layout, updated
Revised layout:
edwardshome
How to deal with high contractor bids based on your location?
In a way, I'm echoing what beachem is saying about...
andyscott
soapstone sinks
We are considering installing a soapstone farmhouse...
arch123
I Found Yer Problem, Lady
You can't screw 1/4" plate steel through plywood...
Joseph Corlett, LLC
Would this open shelf look OK between the wall oven and range hood?
I need a quick decision made so DH can carry on with...
laughablemoments
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™