paging flyleft

uxorialAugust 9, 2006

Did you get the email I sent yesterday morning? I know you had some "issues" with your mail program a little while ago. Is it working OK now? If you didn't get the message, email me and I'll resend it.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
claire_de_luna

I'd like to know this too! I sent you an e-mail months ago (to an old address) and wondered if you ever got it. I had a specific bathroom question up my sleeve at that time and wondered if you'd changed your e-mail address. Of course I just preferred to think you were not ignoring me, although I know you were busy with your own remodel.

Did you know you were a resident advisor?

Bookmark   August 9, 2006 at 6:01PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mahatmacat1

Oh uxorial, I'm so sorry...You have a reply coming (I'm having trouble with my *outgoing* -- I just can't get in touch with some people, even though I never get a "message undeliverable", it just doesn't seem to go through, despite my copying the address) Please let me know if it doesn't come...and in the interim, THANKS, you dear thing :)

And Claire, I don't think I got it--I also evidently never got one from mongo, unless he was joking...I haven't changed my e-mail address; please try again and if it doesn't go through this time I'll e-mail you from here...

My DH keeps insisting it has to do with my 30K e-mails in my general inbox...I say it can't be...it's microsoft's problem, right? :)

Bookmark   August 9, 2006 at 8:23PM
More Discussions
please share feedback merillat classic, eastman, armstrong
I've been looking for moderately priced cabinets. Please...
abekker
Thank you GW! I have RUNNELS!
My soapstone arrived today, and is now sitting on my...
oldhousegal
Did they sell me a bad piece of soapstone?
Hello soapstone owners: I paid $1,400 (including installation)...
leavemeout
Suggestions on this kitchen plan
Please give me your comments on this floor plan. The...
12crumbles
Gray Tile Grout - hideous HELP!!
Please help! I asked my tile guy to update our backsplash....
isheryl
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™