Ordered sink - double guessing - HALP!

BarcelonagirlJune 20, 2013

Ordered this sink form overstock for our kitchen remodel - we are doing granite all new appliances - painting cabinets. Just a refresh.

Anyway onto the sink - here it is:

https://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Ruvati-16-gauge-Stainless-Steel-34-inch-Double-Bowl-Undermount-Kitchen-Sink/7029821/product.html?fp=f&CID=212991&token=212991-2129912013062013717209662291358655821513509856-1-094772

I don't have a prep sink so I thought I would not want a single. Now I am double guessing my decision because I am wondering how the sink will look mounted under my granite. Will the curved bigger sinking bug me because it is not symmetrical? Does anybody have this sink?

Also if I decide to return am I going to have to pay $$$$ to send back?

HALP I don't know what to do!

I do think functionality will be there - we are putting disposal on big side which will be great so I can have the right side (smaller sink) for clean stuff and veggies. But the looks? The looks have me worried.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
enduring

Post this on the "discussions" side of this forum. The link is at the top of the main page. There is also a "gallery" link. There isn't much traffic on this "conversation" side of the forum. This side is to discuss things that are loosely or not related to kitchens. More of a kitchen social forum.

Bookmark   June 21, 2013 at 7:43AM
More Discussions
Polished chrome and polished nickel fixtures in same kitchen?
This is what I get for not figuring everything out...
windycitylindy
Advice on first draft of kitchen layout
One change already is I may go with a cooktop, micro/convection...
happyallison
How many cabinet estimates do you get?
Uggh, I tried to search but am giving up. We are considering...
najames
Week 41: As we head into spring, what would you do to make space?
Tomorrow is March 1st. We can really, no longer say...
CEFreeman_GW
Need help with kitchen layout
Looking for ideas. I think the island is too big at...
cinnamon01
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™