Kezar Lake

bill_vincentJune 23, 2008

I can't remember-- Mom47-- I believe it was you who said you come up to Kezar during the summer? I'll be fishing a tournament there this coming sunday, if you wanna come by the public boat ramp at about 4:00 for the weigh-in. :-)

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
momj47

I wish, but I won't be up until September. In a few years, when I RETIRE, I'm moving up permanently. I'll cheer you on all over Maine! Do you cheer in fishing contests??

When I fish, I mostly drown worms, so I always take a good book along.

Good luck.

Bookmark   June 23, 2008 at 11:00PM
bill_vincent

No worms are harmed in the making of any tournaments. :-) It's all artificials. :-)

Bookmark   June 24, 2008 at 6:20PM
momj47

I could never get the hang of that, I usually managed to cast right into a tree if I was on the dock and nothing every struck my lure when I was out in the boat. Even with a fish-finder (which I apparently got to keep in the divorce), no luck. Which is OK with me, and probably, more importantly, OK with the fish.

Bookmark   June 24, 2008 at 7:09PM
bill_vincent

Something I've told new club members when they come out with me-- If you're not getting snagged, you're not casting into the right places! Additionally, there's only a hair's difference between "Nice cast!" and "Aw crap!" That's the good thing about being in the boat on the trolling motor-- you can go to the snag!! I think in the last year, I can count the number of baits I've lost on one hand.

Bookmark   June 24, 2008 at 7:58PM
More Discussions
Help! Removing stains on granite
I am hoping that somebody here can help with this because...
kellienoelle
Can you look at my kitchen layout and tell me what I'm missing?
Sorry I posted this once previously, but I wanted to...
happyallison
Anyone have Cambria Seagrove? Or Summerhill?
I have been GW lots lately trying to decide on countertops....
Lily Spider
Is it okay to rave about Executive cabinets?
We have been living in our new house for about 8 months....
david_cary
What do you think of leathered surfaces? and why?
So I did my first foray into a granite yard today....
lawjedi
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™