Kezar Lake

bill_vincentJune 23, 2008

I can't remember-- Mom47-- I believe it was you who said you come up to Kezar during the summer? I'll be fishing a tournament there this coming sunday, if you wanna come by the public boat ramp at about 4:00 for the weigh-in. :-)

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
momj47

I wish, but I won't be up until September. In a few years, when I RETIRE, I'm moving up permanently. I'll cheer you on all over Maine! Do you cheer in fishing contests??

When I fish, I mostly drown worms, so I always take a good book along.

Good luck.

Bookmark   June 23, 2008 at 11:00PM
bill_vincent

No worms are harmed in the making of any tournaments. :-) It's all artificials. :-)

Bookmark   June 24, 2008 at 6:20PM
momj47

I could never get the hang of that, I usually managed to cast right into a tree if I was on the dock and nothing every struck my lure when I was out in the boat. Even with a fish-finder (which I apparently got to keep in the divorce), no luck. Which is OK with me, and probably, more importantly, OK with the fish.

Bookmark   June 24, 2008 at 7:09PM
bill_vincent

Something I've told new club members when they come out with me-- If you're not getting snagged, you're not casting into the right places! Additionally, there's only a hair's difference between "Nice cast!" and "Aw crap!" That's the good thing about being in the boat on the trolling motor-- you can go to the snag!! I think in the last year, I can count the number of baits I've lost on one hand.

Bookmark   June 24, 2008 at 7:58PM
More Discussions
Conestoga people, how did you do glass cabs? They don't do glass?
We were getting an estimate for some bar cabinetry,...
happyallison
Outlet Covers for Glass Tile?
Hubby and I finally found a backsplash tile that we...
ctincc
Kitchen Plan... getting closer!
I wasn't pleased with the idea of having to separate...
Dietitian
Any regrets choosing dark hardwood floors?
I think dark hardwood floors look beautiful with off...
peemps
Dishwasher location
How is the location of dishwasher determined? Left...
ourgeorgiahouse
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™