Natural Coral Stone

tubemanNovember 16, 2011

I love the look of natural stone and found an online dealer called Natural Coral Stone of Florida. Long story short, is that it is a scam. They duped me into giving them money before the stone was delivered and I got ripped off. Live and learn! I feel very naive but I wanted to pass this along for anyone tempted to do business with this company. The individual is John Stenke out of Tennessee. He has several companies apparently so be careful of any of them. This is now in litigation. Not the way I wanted this project to go!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
clg7067

I don't know how you can buy stone without paying up front.

Bookmark   November 17, 2011 at 10:48AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
drfunn

Please note that the owner named within this complaint and his business have no negative listings on the Better Business Bureau. Likewise, this business has a brick and mortar
location in Nashville, TN where it produces high quality custom cast stone products. This business is not aware of any customer who has been "duped" in such a manner.
This business is a custom designer and manufacturer of their product. The business in question has run a respectable business for many years with hundreds of satisfied
customers. Unfortunately, there are few details listed in this statement, however we are unaware of any litigation currently in progress for any incident such as this.
We find the statements in this complaint to be untrue.

Bookmark   December 26, 2012 at 11:09AM
More Discussions
What is the size of your longest hardwood floor boards?
What ranges are the sizes of your hard wood floor boards...
tlbean2004
Need advice. Subway tile on uneven kneewall
So I was kinda pissed off when I walked into my bathroom...
Michael Coates
Appalachian Flooring made in Canada
http://www.appalachianflooring.com/evershine I have...
cindywhitall
floor refinishing question...how long does it really take?
I am looking at getting my floor refinished. It is...
cindywhitall
'Nature' Brand Wood Flooring
I'm looking for either Brazilian Walnut or Brazilian...
justhuff
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™