cabico cabinets

sdkoMay 31, 2012

H-E-L-P!!

After months of backing and forthing I finally reached a desicion to go with Cabico Cabinets for my new home. Obviously before ordering, I requested a few sample doors in the B.M color I had selected. When I opened the boxes I was beyond disappointed...the mitering of the doors was very sloppy, there were already hairline cracks in the paint, and there were many gaps in between the profile and the cabinet door. I am now SO skeptical about ordering a product from a manufacturer, as opposed to going with a local craftsman. I was hoping my KD would tell me that it was just the samples, and before the actual product left the plant it is inspected with a fine tooth comb....however....she was not ready to committ to an answer. I hired her as an independant consultant, and she acknowledges my concerns. Does anyone have any thoughts, comments, or experience to share that can help with my confusion about how to proceed??

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
bosdiyer

Did you contact Cabico? And if so what was their response? We're considering them as an option.

Bookmark   July 11, 2012 at 11:49AM
More Discussions
how to deal with delays
our cabinets were supposedly on pace to be delivered...
lmgch (formerly on GW)
New to Kitchens? Read Me First!
Welcome! If you are new to the Kitchens Forum, you...
buehl
Freaky photo issue!
I just tried to start a new thread and attempted to...
debrak_2008
KitchenAid Mixer - Sea glass or azure blue
I'm having a tough time deciding between the Sea glass...
sillyk
Ikea Process?
We're re-thinking things and are now leaning towards...
annaw_123
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™