Need faucet advice

cottamMay 16, 2008

I have a single faucet at my double bowl sink which delivers soften hot/cold water because I have very hard water. There is also a small butler faucet to deliver cold hard water for drinking. I have found that I use the cold hard water faucet for much more than I ever expected - I wash produce and use in cooking - but the faucet delivers the water too close to the back of the sink because of its small size. What I need is another full size faucet really but I have never seen this done. Any suggestions?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I don't have any faucet suggestions, but I do suggest you try the "Discussions" side of Kitchens. It is very active and that's where most questions like this are best answered!

Here is a link that might be useful: Kitchens Forum (Discussions)

    Bookmark   May 18, 2008 at 2:46PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Bungalow galley kitchen layout
Hello GW'ers! I'm new to the forum and have been so...
Baker Cherry Shaker doors vs IKEA Laxarby doors
Please advise on Baker doors. I am going to get IKEA...
Specific stacked upper cab questions
I'm looking for input as I get closer to finalizing...
Question for those who have Painted Conestoga Cabinets?
Curious if you went with mdf or paint grade center...
New to Kitchens? Read Me First!
Welcome! If you are new to the Kitchens Forum, you...
Sponsored Products
Coastal Shower Doors Shower Enclosures Paragon Series 32 in. x 69 in. Framed
Home Depot
Teague Antique Silver Metal Table Lamp
Lamps Plus
Illumine Lamps Designer Collection 2 Light 29.5 in. Bronze Table Lamp with
Home Depot
Sonoma Duoro Apple Green Rectangular: 5 Ft. 3 In. x 7 Ft. 6 In. Rug
$279.00 | Bellacor
Pink Hotel Comforter Set
$49.99 | zulily
Besa 1SR-512186-SN Blue Cloud Kani Wall Sconce - 1SW-512186-SN-SQ
$184.50 | Hayneedle
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™