O/T Breezy could use a lift

Angie_DIYMay 4, 2012

Dear GW community,

For such a well-trafficked forum, we are still something of a family. A large, extended, many-interested, sometimes unruly family, each with many cares, joys, and concerns. One of our family members, Breezygirl, is suffering right now. She received some bad news about her father recently. She conveyed this in the "New to Kitchens" thread, a pained voice seeking an outlet among friends. There are not many of us regulars who actually look at that thread, so I have decided to start a thread over on Conversations. (Click here.)

I have communicated privately with Breezy, and know that she would welcome your support over in that forum.

For now, please don't bump this thread, at least not until it begins to sink in a few days. Instead, use the "Conversations" thread. We don't make enough use of that forum, and this the kind of thing it was meant for.

Dear Wendy, on behalf of the GW KF, please accept our thoughts, prayers and support.

Here is a link that might be useful: Thread for Breezy on Conversations forum

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Angie_DIY

Oops, this was supposed to be the one on the KF proper. Please ignore this thread and go to the one I linked above.

Bookmark   May 4, 2012 at 1:32AM
More Discussions
A different way to deal with the blind corner issue
I think this would require a very specific place to...
raenjapan
Week 41: As we head into spring, what would you do to make space?
Tomorrow is March 1st. We can really, no longer say...
CEFreeman_GW
Removing a load-bearing wall... $10,000!
Omigod. We just got a quote for removing the load-bearing...
ideagirl2
Ikeafans website has closed down
I know that the Ikeafans website was seeded by gardenweb,...
scrappy25
Please help me with my layout options. Again.
Hello! Several months ago I posted to get layout advice...
ainelane
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™