Bryant furnace, yellow flame
I have been working on a Bryant 350MAV036080 L.P. furnace.
The problem is a bad smell and a all yellow flame. This is what I have done to it.
1. Checked propane pressure.
2. Cleaned heat exchanger.
3. New orifice.
4. New burners.
5. Intake & Exhaust lines are clear & within manufacture specs.
6. Co2 readings are 2000ppm and greater.
7. Pulled exhaust off of unit & this did not change the flame color or smell.
8. Pulled intake air pipe off & this did not change the flame color or smell.
9. Furnace shuts down on fault code 33. Spill over switch was reset.
- I hooked my sweeper on the exhaust outside and the flame was normal and no smell.
What does this mean? Is the inducer motor not pushing the right amount? How do you check the inducer motor? I know it runs and is working but not sure if it is at full power. This furnace is 10yrs old.
What am I missing here?