If people don't like you does that cause fewer people to

hamptonmeadowApril 27, 2006

answer ones posts? I post questions and not very many answers. I assume that it is because I am so curmudgeonly and a lot of people are not too fond of me.

I can't change in order to get answers so I guess I am out of luck, but it is an interesting question.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
paigect

hampton, they just don't all know you from the decorating board. Give it time!

I looked over in discussions and saw your sink question - - is that the one you're talking about? I would guess people just didn't know the answer off the top of their heads. But a good website to check out sinks of all types is homeclick.com, although given what I have heard on these boards, I wouldn't risk actually ordering from them.

Bookmark   April 27, 2006 at 5:58PM
wooderlander

hamptonmeadow, I like you! And I would post if I knew the answers to your questions.

Bookmark   April 27, 2006 at 6:14PM
paulines

Are you kidding Hamptonmeadow ~ how could anyone NOT like you?

This place is crazy, posts scroll so quickly - lots of good ones are missed. Try bumping your posts back to the first page, sometimes that works!

Bookmark   April 27, 2006 at 6:31PM
hamptonmeadow

I wasn't asking for ME! (ha ha) Of course I am so interesting and clever that everyone answers my questions. I have had 96 replies about how to hang the toilet paper roll.

I think it does have something to do with how people perceive you. Some people are just more interesting than others. One gravitates toward those well written, chatty posts because they are full of mental meat to read.

Bookmark   April 27, 2006 at 8:37PM
More Discussions
Those tall coil spring type faucets: Hard to clean?
Like this: http://ak1.ostkcdn.com/images/products/6382868/Residential-Coil-Spring-Brushed-Nickel-Faucet-f8de8fec-40cb-4993-a19b-7903391cc178_600.jpg (How...
raenjapan
Delta arctic stainless faucet with Kraus ss sink
We are planning to buy a Krauss ss 30" or 32"...
poppy3212
Is glazing stained cabinets going out of style?
It seems like glazing white or cream cabinets is already...
nerdyhousewife
How many cabinet estimates do you get?
Uggh, I tried to search but am giving up. We are considering...
najames
CBP fusion pro grout (what is the correct color to use here?)
Hi, I ordered light quartzite tiles in 8'' x 24'' ...
ezpond
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™