Laticrete Mushroom Grout or Laticrete Antique White Grout Pics

susanlynn2012October 6, 2011

Laticrete Mushroom Grout or Laticrete Antique White Grout Pictures I would love to see with tiles to see how these two colors dry. Anyone have pictures and time to share? I know I should go darker but I like the way tiles look when the grout blends in with them or is a little lighter.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
susanlynn2012

I was able to find pictures of the Laticrete Mushroom Grout using a Yahoo search for Weedyacres kitchen and family room. Doing a search on this site, they do not show up. I want to use the Mushroom Grout if it is going to dry a little lighter. Thank you everyone.

Bookmark   October 7, 2011 at 10:58AM
weedyacres

Here's the link.

Here is a link that might be useful: weedy's finished kitchen

Bookmark   October 7, 2011 at 7:05PM
susanlynn2012

Weedyacres, I love your new kitchen and your tiles are the reason I had fallen in love with the Rialto Beige tiles and ended up with a similar looking tile and I used the Laticrete Mushroom Grout in my foyer areas. I just wish I had your husband installing the tiles with the thinner grout line and the correct installation. I love how your grout color compliments your tile and does not stand out. I also love the new cabinets, the new counters, the new appliances, the beautiful view, the new lighting, the microwave shelf and the overall look. Again, I thank you for sharing.

Bookmark   October 7, 2011 at 7:38PM
weedyacres

Mr. Weedy didn't install the tiles, I did. He did keep me supplied with well-mixed thinset, though. We're a good team. :-)

Bookmark   October 10, 2011 at 8:42PM
susanlynn2012

Weedyacres, I wish you would visit me and I would hire you to install my tires! You did such a great job getting a 1/16th grout width despite the tiles not being rectified. I love how you designed your foyer also since I found that again by doing a Yahoo Search. If I had someone here to cut the tiles, I would be willing to try to install them after watching the installers that did my two small foyer tile floors. I am afraid of cutting equipment. I had a wood-shop class when I was in 8th grade years ago and I was scared every time I had to use cutting saw. I made a simple shelf. I did poorly in my sewing class also due to problems threading the machine and not seeing the hole that good. But I did well in my calculus class and my science classes. I wish I was handier. So far the only thing I did OK at was gel staining my cabinets but I still do not like them and now want them changed.

Yes, you and your new husband made a great team and you both are so blessed you found each other. Thanks again for sharing.

Bookmark   October 10, 2011 at 8:53PM
More Discussions
Somerset Country Hardwood Made in China
After ordering 1650 sf of Somerset Country hardwood,...
blondie859111
Review on Taun wood
Has anyone used Taun wood for flooring? We are looking...
itspepsico
Black Walnut Grades
Hi all! Could someone tell me if these two pictures...
luciole
Floor sanding/screening question
I just purchased my first home and decided to get the...
berlinswing
has anyone put down oiled wood floors?
i fell in love with floors by a company called DuChateau....
Bridget Helm
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™