Help choosing countertop and sink

wildwoodianApril 5, 2013

All of the related posts have helped a lot - thanks! Please help with kitchen counter and sink: cabinets are ivory with mocha glaze; appliances all stainless, and wood floors are bamboo. I chose giallo ornamental granite (not ordered yet) and a 16 g stainless sink -single bowl 30x19. My indecision is the sink now..... silgranit sink seems more durable.... But what color - black or the dark brown? Floors and cabinet glaze are brown. I have some black accents and stools in great room. Ornamental giallo granite has brown and black specs. Next is the faucet and pot filler decision!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
badgergal

If you want to get some answers you need to post in the discussions portion of the kitchen forum.
Here is info from Marcolo that should help:
" I feel bad for all the people who post questions about their kitchens--countertops, backsplashes, cabinets and all the rest--and wonder why they don't get many answers.
You're in the wrong place.

This is the "Conversations" side. It's for off-topic, um, conversations. It gets far less traffic than the "Discussion" side, which is where people go for help on kitchenrenovations.

How do you know? If you see that peachy-bandaid color block behind the list of posts, you're on Conversations. Also, right above the Preview Message button below, it says "This message will be posted to: Off-Topic Conversations."

How do you get to the right place? Go to the upper right corner of the peachy box, where it says "Switch To" and click on "Discussions."

This concludes this PSA."

Bookmark   May 12, 2013 at 10:43AM
More Discussions
School me on galley kitchen layout!
So I've tried to start learning from the experts here...
red_argyle
reasonable time before receipt of general contractor's estimate ?
What is a reasonable time to wait before a contractor's...
jeannette10
I Found Yer Problem, Lady
You can't screw 1/4" plate steel through plywood...
Joseph Corlett, LLC
Induction cooktop > no slow cooker?
Can the low settings, timer and a good pot replace...
anniel58
Kitchen layout, updated
Revised layout:
edwardshome
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™