Porcelain tile that looks like marble

kld11053September 1, 2011

Hi, I am looking for a porcelain tile that looks like marble and also has enough different tiles so I don't have much of a repeat if any. I know a lot of manufacturers are starting to use the newer ink jet technology so they can make various different tiles, but I'm having a hard time finding that information. A bunch of stores just don't have that answer. I am wondering if anyone knows a brand or if anyone has an installed photos. Thanks!!!!!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
epressler

You should post this on the bathroom forum. There was recently a huge post about a porcelain tile that looks like marble. I do know that daltile and American Olean both make good marble look a likes.

Bookmark   September 4, 2011 at 4:08PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
suettang

I just tiled my bathroom in Porcelanosa Marmol Blanco Carrera. It is a white background with gray lines, ink jet technology so all tiles are different even though you do see the same design sometimes but moved over a bit on the tile, just like real slabs do when they are slices out of the same block. It is also rectified so the edges are squared off. They are 35 1/2" wide by 12 1/2" tall. They also have a floor tile to go with it that is square about 16 or 18". They are beautiful.

Bookmark   October 2, 2011 at 4:27PM
More Discussions
wood floor finish (am I being too picky)
We recently had our wood floors refinished with the...
Jennifer White Green
Floor sanding/screening question
I just purchased my first home and decided to get the...
berlinswing
Anyone used Coretec?
I have searched and searched, but I haven't seen any...
joygreenwald
What cork flooring manufacturer is best?
I am leaning towards cork flooring in my kitchen reno...
laurarenos7
Handscraped hardwood -- will it become dated?
So we are in the process of building a new home. We...
carsonheim
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™