Supplements

tamara153December 11, 2007

Herbal supplements are the only thing I use, but when my doctor told me that I have early signs of diabetes I thought what am I gonna do there is nothing herbal that can help me now. Until I found Techmedica Health. They have a product called Diamaxol that helps with diabetes. I have ordered some and the people that helped me could not have been more helpful. I know that if there is anything else that I need a supplement for I will definetly come back to Techmedica health for help with it.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
donna_loomis

What a lovely ad. If you hadn't just joined today, I might be totally convinced that you were just trying to give us some helpful information and not trying to make a buck!

Bookmark   December 11, 2007 at 12:52PM
joan123_2007

I found techmedica searching around the internet that same way that I have found this site. I thought that it would be a wonderful place to let people know about them, I didn't think that people would be so rude though. I guess and i hope that not everyone in this site are rude.

Bookmark   December 17, 2007 at 11:51AM
agnespuffin

Regular posters to this site are quite used to people posting for the first time and talking about the wonders of something that no one ever heard about before and can't be found except on one place on the Internet.

Therefore, we tend to be very supicious of posts like this one.

Bookmark   December 17, 2007 at 2:36PM
More Discussions
I have RLS (Restless Leg syndrome) .... anyone else taking this drug ?
Anyone suffering with Restless Leg syndrome? I have...
vieja_gw
tough skin on feet
I have been to foot doc.and they say rhey don't know...
goldy
Chronic tonsillitis after mono?
Hi everyone, My almost 20 year old daughter had mono...
catherinet
itchy skin eczema?
I have been itching and scratching since the end of...
alanis
Suggest a remedy for chapped hand and breaking of nails
I am a working lady and my work is mostly on computer....
kalifa
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™