Medicare and stomach bypass

newmobileownerOctober 18, 2007

Anyone here know if Medicare will pay for a stomach bypass? I'm approved 80% at the medical college in Richmond,Va. and I want to know if Medicare would pay the other 20% Thanks.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ledaanne

bump

    Bookmark   November 18, 2007 at 4:30PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
shingles
i've been told if i don't move around so much that...
brightmoregirl
incisional hernia
Have you had hernia surgery with mesh placed? I am...
sasha7
Anyone have a hiatal hernia, need advice?
I have constant pain in my diaphram and I read on a...
love2sew
Blood pressure cuffs in the hospital
I was in the ER a couple of times for pain in my knee,...
emma
Finally Got My Kidney
Was on dialysis 9 years,On Thanksgiving eve they called...
bulldinkie
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™