where did the thread go???

trailrunnerbikerJanuary 16, 2012

so strange...first the pics from my thread disappeared and now the whole thread . Not sure why since it is OK to post pics of cats and dogs in the kitchen...and pics of kids in the kitchens during reno...so it is gone...to the wind. All the pics are gone too in a thread I posted with a different title on Deco side.... Maybe it will be next. c

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
prill

Who knows... glad I got to see your little guy! Can't see any problem with posts like this. Maybe there afraid everyone will be posting pictures of their kids and dogs...

My grandson is now almost 5 - and such a little boy. Lot's of fun to see him and hang out. I was there over the weekend and he told me I couldn't go home for 2 years... so cute. I also have another little grand daughter due on Feb. 22. Can't wait.

Bookmark   January 17, 2012 at 9:19AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lavender_lass

Trailrunner- Your grandson is adorable! I saw the pictures, but didn't have a chance to respond. That little chef outfit is too cute...and perfect for the kitchen forum, IMHO :)

I've noticed a few other threads getting shuffled over here, but I don't know why they would delete yours. Maybe someone is complaining about off topic posts, because GW certainly didn't seem to be monitoring the forum that carefully, for the past several months.

Bookmark   January 17, 2012 at 2:13PM
More Discussions
What does it take to become a kitchen designer?
I know there were posts on the subject several years...
sjerin
School me on galley kitchen layout!
So I've tried to start learning from the experts here...
red_argyle
White Kitchens & Two Tone Kitchens?
Even though I know I sound very indecisive (sorry),...
annaw_123
Two toned kitchen love em or hate em?
I am loosing my mind. I originally wanted a dark shaker...
abick2
Sink Window - counter depth or slightly raised?
(I'm trying to limit my queries to 1/day - you have...
Carrie B
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™