Front Gate Fancy Pants light bulbs

pebbles396January 6, 2006

Hi all - I need a quick product review before I splurge!

Ok the elphant walkers upstairs seem to cause enough vibration that the light bulbs burn out pretty quick. We have always bought sort of cheapie bulbs because all the fancy ones never seem to change the color or whatever like they claim.

However, when I saw these I thought that it might be worth considering. Have you heard anything?

Light bulbs at frontgate

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
momj47

I've found that Frontgate is usually a lot more expensive than other places. Here's a link to a place that has rough service light bulbs. Their rough/vibration service 75W bulb is $1.69. If you buy a case of 12 they are $1.49 each. Sounds like you'll need a lot of them. Good luck.

Bookmark   January 6, 2006 at 6:36PM
mahatmacat1

Sounds like mom has good advice for you-I just have a big HEYHOWAYA and a hug! :) Don't be a stranger, dear :)

Bookmark   January 7, 2006 at 2:42AM
lori316

Don't know much about lightbulbs, but SOOOOOOO, SOOOOOOOO, SOOOOOO happy to see you again! Miss you!!!

Bookmark   January 7, 2006 at 9:07AM
bungalowbees

I have a lightbulb with the little pointy tip from my grandmother's house. Still works. My dad says it was the original lightbulb and was never changed. I plan to put it up in my cozy little office when the work crews stop showing up here.

I figure it's around a hundred years old, roughly the age of my cat Blanche.

Bookmark   January 7, 2006 at 8:21PM
pebbles396

hmmm, I think that I might just order a few for the bathroom remodel and report back in. Might just get a fresh start with the new fixtures.

I do admit to be surprised that no one has tried these? I guess I'm just lucky to have heavy walkers above me. I cannot wait until their lease is up.

sorry I'm never on here - most of you know I've switched jobs and other stuff so I'm almost never on gweb.

Bookmark   January 8, 2006 at 12:09AM
More Discussions
New to Kitchens? Read Me First!
Welcome! If you are new to the Kitchens Forum, you...
buehl
Unsealed leathered Virginia Mist?
My Virginia Mist/Jet Mist counters are installed and...
juliedrew
Week 41: As we head into spring, what would you do to make space?
Tomorrow is March 1st. We can really, no longer say...
CEFreeman_GW
School me on galley kitchen layout!
So I've tried to start learning from the experts here...
red_argyle
Two toned kitchen love em or hate em?
I am loosing my mind. I originally wanted a dark shaker...
abick2
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™