Diet & Lifestyle Guidelines websites?

trianglejohnSeptember 20, 2013

I've reached the grand old age of 55 and now all the lab results have started to edge up or down into danger categories no matter how healthy I thought my life was. The complicated part is that if you look at my waistline or BMI you would assume I had high cholesterol and high blood pressure - I dont. Far from it. My cholesterol is dangerously low to the point I have to take statins to try and raise it up. My doctor just gives me the basic general guidelines about healthy eating and tells me to exercise more. I'm looking for an online calculator where you put in all your stats and food allergies and it shows you recipes or ideas. I have multiple small problems and the obvious food choice for one issue might cause a problem with something else. It just gets so confusing. My life has become like a dinner party nightmare where every guest has a different extreme food issue. Anyone know of such a website?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
d0ug

If you are starting to have problems it show you that your doctor has failed you. If he tells you to take statins to raise cholesterol he should be thrown in jail. Statins will cause Alzheimer and possible diabetes. (Fire your MD Now) now take phrase and do a search on the internet and you will find a naturopath that has all the answers you are looking for.

Bookmark   September 22, 2013 at 7:46PM
More Discussions
Painful Spots of Roof of Mouth
Has anyone had these? Every once in a while, I get...
houseful
Chronic tonsillitis after mono?
Hi everyone, My almost 20 year old daughter had mono...
catherinet
Post Pregnancy Joint Pain & Muscle Stiffness
Wondering if others have experienced joint pain and...
Audlee
itchy skin eczema?
I have been itching and scratching since the end of...
alanis
Weird Situation
Note: This question is asked on behalf of friend One...
Jikoimary
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™