Meds from Canada

goldySeptember 9, 2004

Has anyone had any problems with ordering Meds from Canada? It sounds too good to be true.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ruthann

It's hard to believe no one has responded to this question. I would have thought some would have. I have insurance so I am still getting them here, but if I didn't have it I would certainly be sending a letter to Canada. RAA

Bookmark   September 14, 2004 at 2:06AM
Jonesy

They probably haven't answered because I don't think the program works for people who do not live near Canada. I heard you had to have a doctor there that will approve the prescrition. We now have a store that sells Canadian meds, but you don't save enough to bother with it. The store adds their expenses to the Canadian costs.

Bookmark   September 14, 2004 at 11:11PM
Carina

I live close to the Canadian border...many, many people go over for meds. Going over there, or ordering online, is so common I can't imagine there would be a problem as long as you get them from a company that's been around a while.

For a short while, a couple of years back, I had to take meds that were really expensive & I have no drug coverage. I asked the doc about Canadian drugs, he thought it was fine - I never got around to it though.

Bookmark   September 15, 2004 at 5:48AM
More Discussions
itchy skin eczema?
I have been itching and scratching since the end of...
alanis
drug addiction
I'm really worried about my son. I think he is addicted...
clairdo2
air purifier, blueair 650E/IQ healthpro plus/whirlpool AP51030K
I am considering buying one or two more air purifiers...
janesylvia
Suggest a remedy for chapped hand and breaking of nails
I am a working lady and my work is mostly on computer....
kalifa
Vitamin D makes my hip ache.....
Has anyone had this to happen? When I try to research...
lovemrmewey
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™