magnets

clairdo2September 2, 2006

Do magnets for artheritis really work ?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
agnespuffin

Magnets were quite a fad several years ago. For those people that had good imaginations, they really worked, for those that were very skeptical, they didn't do much, if any, good.

Arthritis is a pecular thing. It's not unusual for a person to go into a period of much improvement due to diet, weather, activity level, lack of stress, etc. Therefore, if the improvement happens to come at a time when they are also using something like magnets, it's easy to give the credit to the magnet.

Go ahead and try. If you think they make the aches better, then you probably will feel better. The mind is a wonderous thing!!

Bookmark   September 2, 2006 at 2:01PM
over_n_under

Magnets work exceptionally well for the person who is selling them. ;-)

Bookmark   September 8, 2006 at 8:35AM
littleonefb

Mind over matter is how they work. If you think they will, then maybe they will. On the other hand, if you are sceptical then they won't.
Do they really work though? No way in you no what, but they won't do anything to hurt you as long as you don't ignore any meds that you are supposed to take.

As prior post said, the only one that they will work for sure is the one who makes money selling them.

Better to save your money and follow the docs advise, diet, exercise and meds will work

Bookmark   September 11, 2006 at 2:27AM
More Discussions
itchy skin eczema?
I have been itching and scratching since the end of...
alanis
Anyone heard of Ageless Xtra?
Hi everyone, I usually post and lunk on the decorating...
customdecorator
Relentless Night Cough/Post Nasal Drip
Hello, I am desperately seeking information/advice...
loriellen
a night guard for teeth grinding, worth the money?
Many times with many different dentists it has been...
bug_girl
Chronic tonsillitis after mono?
Hi everyone, My almost 20 year old daughter had mono...
catherinet
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™