Need help with members page

eandhlJanuary 12, 2006

Can someone help me. I attempted to "opt out" as was posted on one of the forums. I also wanted to change my members page and "not allow emails" -- I have gone to edit my page, keep checking what I want and it just keeps showing me the form and not making the changes after I click "save the profile". Any suggestions?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jerzeegirl

eandhl: When you were attempting to make the changes, were you logged in?

I was trying to send an email to another member yesterday, and couldn't. Then I realized I wasn't logged in (because I keep getting booted out).

Bookmark   January 12, 2006 at 10:16AM
eandhl

Yes, I am logged in.

Bookmark   January 12, 2006 at 10:39AM
mgmsrk

The website has not been working properly for weeks, it is possible this is one of the many things they are busy fixing(that was not broken to begin with).

There used to be a box you could check or uncheck to allow emails.

Bookmark   January 12, 2006 at 12:33PM
eandhl

Thanks for response, the box still remains. If I uncheck allow emails to be sent and then click save profile changes --- nothing happens. Also no response from Ivillage to my email.

Bookmark   January 12, 2006 at 1:29PM
frmrwoodrlndr

What baffles me about all these problems is that they're all different. Some people can't log on at all, then suddenly they can. Some got an old discarded user name back and aren't allowed to use the newer one (that's me) even though they've had it for years. Some can edit their profile, some can't. Some have to log on every time.

Good luck getting any meaningful response from iVillage. It's the strangest thing, and very annoying. I just don't see how there can be so many inconsistencies.

Bookmark   January 12, 2006 at 3:48PM
More Discussions
Neolith polished Classtone?
Has anyone seen any of the new neolith classtone surfaces...
nels1678
Ikea Process?
We're re-thinking things and are now leaning towards...
annaw_123
Viatera Minuet
Hello! I am about to start a kitchen remodel and I'm...
cburky
Where do you keep your Aprons?
While DD is cleaning out all our kitchen cabinets,...
debrak_2008
Walnut slab for island with sink
We are building a home and I am considering using a...
sherry0117
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™