Real Wood Floors Brand--Unfinished Engineered

kailasaAugust 21, 2011

Hi, Everyone,

Has anyone used Real Wood Floors brand Unfinished Engineered? If so, what was the pricing? Can you buy direct from them? I am specifically looking at American Walnut, but any other wood you have experience with can still give me an idea of pricing.

Also, were you happy with the product?

I am deciding between Junckers pre-finished, square-beveled walnut or going with a reputable unfinished engineered product, with which you seem to get more wood for the money.

Thanks!

Kailasa

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
AndyMac71

Hello Kailasa,

My wife and I used a Real Wood Floors product in our new home and couldn't be happier. Coming from a flooring background, I had a choice of several competing products, but chose Real Wood Floors for their quality and overall value. The products we purchased are now a part of our home and we couldn't be happier. Our floors are made from Rift and Quartered White Oak and American Walnut though Real Wood Floors carries a variety of species that come in different widths and grades. They also have some flooring products that are prefinished as well. I hope this was helpful. I would encourage you to give them a call.

Here is a link that might be useful: Real Wood Floors

Bookmark   August 22, 2011 at 11:58AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
kailasa

AndyMac, this is so helpful, thank you!

I have a followup question since you used American Walnut. I am interested in the Select and Better grade. Is that what you used? How is the color, uniformity, and durability? I am a little concerned about walnut's softness, so I thought it might be helpful to have the 5mm wear layer Real Wood Floors offers. We'd like to have children and a small dog!

Thank you!

Bookmark   August 22, 2011 at 1:26PM
More Discussions
Has anyone purchased from value floors direct?
Has anyone purchased flooring from value floors direct? I...
willintotry
Water-based finish over dark stained floors?
Hi all, Folks are about to start flooring work on my...
afrochic2
Somerset Country Hardwood Made in China
After ordering 1650 sf of Somerset Country hardwood,...
blondie859111
Flooring for road noise - Carpet or LVT
Hi Everyone, We are looking into replacing our entire...
houston70sranch
Has anyone used Smartcore Floors from Lowes
Hi, we're looking for something that we can put over...
amoore1205
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™