New Buick in garage!
A surprise, somewhat, that DW bought it!
She didn't she'd EVER get an "Old-Man's" car...but...I kept telling her that most Buicks are much different now!! We drove a Hyundai Sonata, Toyota Avalon, Buick Regal Turbo-AWD (4-cyl.), regular front-wheel-drive Regal, the slightly larger LaCrosse, etc.
We THOUGHT we'd like the Avalon best, but were left "underwhelmed" by it!!! Even though it had Toyota's "normal" V6 (no hybrid-crap/version wanted by US anyway...), we kept coming back to the Regal AWD-Turbo!!
Our new-arrival is a 2014 Buick-Regal AWD-Turbo!!
* The thing is LOADED! Premium II trim.
* It's actually a Demo car, so we saved a bunch...relative to if brand new. Only 1,000 miles on it!
* She looks awesome! Beautiful "Carbon-Black Metallic", with Black leather all around inside. The metallic is so cool cuz' the flecks are larger. Seems a little more..."glittery"???
* Just that paint is a $1,000 option, as are the 18" chrome wheels, & the $1,000 sunroof...Uffda!!!
* All kinds of fancy electronics inside! We've never had a car with the color-screens in it. Bluetooth-connectivity, XM/Onstar, Voice-activated radio (if desired), weather-display, street-maps, Pandora-service, etc.
* The adaptive cruise-control intrigues me! You can set the "gap" between you & other cars, & it'll keep a distance!
* Similarly...the Lane-departure, & car-proximity alerts seem pretty cool!
* I guess there's lots of "Beams" coming out of this car!
I think we'll like our new "Girl"...;-)