thank you for all your prayers

terrizxDecember 22, 2004

i just wanted to thank all of you for your prayers for my son ricky...he is still in intensive care and we do not have any idea when he will get out....they are doing surgery this afternoon at 530 on his broken jaw and they keep doing ct scans on his head to check the bleeding and swelling of his brain....i had a delayed reaction nervous breakdown this morning....my husband will not let me see him yet because he doesnt want ricky to get upset(he is very protective of me)but i feel as if i need to be there....but dont want to be selfish by thinking of my feelings......i just wanted to thank you all....i dont know what i would do without all of you...

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
DianePA

Terri, I must have missed the post about Ricky!! So sorry hope he has a complete recovery!! I know it must be really hard on you and your DH, will be adding my prayers for all of you! Keep us updated!!! DianePA

Bookmark   December 22, 2004 at 7:29PM
lulie___wayne

Terri, I have been thinking about and praying for you all ever since I got the message about what happened. I'm so sorry. I wish I could help in some way, but I know all of our prayers will be heard.
Please keep us posted as often as you can. Hold on to your faith, Terri! It will get you through this difficult time. I know you know that.
Lu

Bookmark   December 22, 2004 at 11:37PM
dcrowex

Hi hon, I posted this about ricky in the Kitchen Table forum - I sent you the links this morning. I know you were able to read them, but could not find them. The kindness of those folks is overwhelming.

We continue to pray for Ricky.

deb

Bookmark   December 23, 2004 at 6:26AM
More Discussions
Feeling guilty because I miss my dog-Part 2
Three years ago today, I lost my beloved dog Homer....
kms4me
Memorial Scholarship
Greetings, Does anyone have any experience setting...
xminion
New member - gripping
Hello all - I am so glad I found this group! I'm sure...
VWbrownthumb
Gift
Hello, I joined today because a friend has just lost...
friend2U
Losing Someone to Suicide
I once had a roommate, call her Yvonne, who was bi-polar; when...
sylviatexas1
Sponsored Products
Java Herringbone Flatweave Rug 5' x 8' - BROWN/BLACK
$1,279.00 | Horchow
Shower Curtain Artistic - Happy Fish
$89.00 | DiaNoche
Fall Jewel Ribbon by Katherine's Collection
Grandin Road
Red Cedar Swing Stand for 4' and 5' Swing
Fifthroom.com
WA 3528 Quad Row LED Strip Light 450/m 28mm wide Foot
EnvironmentalLights.com