would you like to join in?

heydeborahDecember 17, 2008

would anyone of you like to have a prayer circle for our dear lost ones and for each other? if so please join me at 8 pm (that's where ever you live) this Saturday, December 20. there is no need to reply, just join in.

debbie

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mboston_gw

I'm saying a prayer for my stillborn Granddaughter, who we lost in April, for all the other grandbabies that people lost this year, for our adopted brother Billy, and for all those who have come here to post their losses this year. I wish everyone a peaceful holiday and a better 2009!

Bookmark   December 20, 2008 at 10:17PM
mav63_2007

I am sorry that I missed Dec. 20 but I pray for my neighbor Kitty who just died Dec. 19 and her beloved family, my dearest husband who died Nov. 23 2006.I pray for everyone on this forum who has lost a loved one, our loved ones are in heaven, a peaceful, loving place, we who are left to carry on without them needs much prayer.
May God give His Blessings to everyone.

Bookmark   December 27, 2008 at 12:10AM
marksf

Thanks and even though I am a new member here I think this is a very good idea. Since my brothers death in Oct. I have just professed my faith because loosing him made me the last living family member. So after living and working together for so many years and then me being his caregiver through his cirohsis years I felt If I didn't establish a close relationship with someone I would just fade away, so God and Jesus were available even to one like me who rarely paid attention before except to just believe.

I still feel uncomfortable around crowds and have a ways to go in my grieving process, but would like to join in the online prayer group and surely won't turn away the chance to try and help and get to know others going through their grieving process.

Mark

Bookmark   January 1, 2009 at 2:57PM
More Discussions
Disposing of Loved Ones' Belongings
Going through our deceased loved ones' belongings and...
lulie___wayne
Pennies
I have recently lost my husband in April. October 16...
mnsara
Feeling guilty because I miss my dog-Part 2
Three years ago today, I lost my beloved dog Homer....
kms4me
hard to let go
I lost my husband of 37 years in just 3 weeks of finding...
greendalelady
New member - gripping
Hello all - I am so glad I found this group! I'm sure...
VWbrownthumb
Sponsored Products
Glove Leather Ottoman in White
$379.00 | LexMod
A & L Furniture Yellow Pine Traditional Picnic Table with 2 Backed Benches - 241
$529.99 | Hayneedle
I Luv CA Marquee Sign
$99.99 | Dot & Bo
Tami Greece Atomic Storage Ottoman
Overstock.com
Illumine Outdoor Lanterns. 1-Light Black Wall Mount Lantern with Clear Beveled G
$70.00 | Home Depot
Tempo Crystal Centerpiece Bowl
Classic Hostess
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™