Visit from Uncle

lingy11November 20, 2005

My daughter had gotten a visit from her Uncle right after his death!

It was Nov 15th, of this year! I had gotten my two kids off to school and my other child who is three was playing in the toy room at about 8:20 She said"Mom, Uncle Jim is here"! I stopped doing my dishes and looked outside and noticed that no one was there! I said Ellie Uncle Jim was not here! Well two hours later I got a phone call from Uncle Jim's girlfriend stating that he was involved in a car accident and was killed! Curiosity got the best of me so I called to find out what time his death had occured, I had found out it was 8:15. Wow that was so special to know he visited with Ellie!

Kelly Jo

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lulie___wayne

Kelly Jo! That is sooooo awesome! I love hearing things like this. I had read a similar account in the book (Hello From Heaven) that I had mentioned in another post that I enjoyed reading after Christin.
If I remember it correctly, a lady said that she had been awakened from sleep. Someone was at her front door. As she walked down her hallway to get to the front door, she saw her teenaged daughter and her husband's face ahead and above her. She answered the door and the police officer said that her teen daughter had been killed. She thought her daughter was in her bedroom. I think she had snuck out or something and the mother hadn't known she was out. The man's face that she saw was her husband who had died previously. I think I remembered this pretty much the way it was.
Anyway, this is really neat that your little girl got to see him. Just another afirmation that they DO live on.

Bookmark   November 21, 2005 at 6:25PM
More Discussions
Loss of Adult Son
Lost adult son one day into his thirtieth year this...
sewluv2
New member - gripping
Hello all - I am so glad I found this group! I'm sure...
VWbrownthumb
When the greiving begins before death
My mother and I kept my grandmother at home, she went...
cherig22
how to help a grieving mom
tomorrow I am going to visit my beautful cousin who...
homebodymom
Loss of my Precious son
Today marks one week that I lost my precious 22 year...
staciet129
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™