Foot surgery

flowergirl70ksJuly 8, 2012

I have 2 bones rubbing together on my instep. The Dr says he can operate and cut a piece of bone out to correct this. Has anyone ever had this done?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Have you seen the x-ray & you are sure it's yours! I have never heard of it so I think if I was told that, I might go to a completely different dr. & see what he says. Try to check out the Dr. on line. Always good to see if they have any problems with patients or if they are in good standing. I even check out dentists! Have you tried finding this problem at Web Dr. or Mayo Clinic or some hospital website so you can see how it is usually treated.

    Bookmark   July 18, 2012 at 2:12AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Generic Advair?
It is so expensive and my insurance doesn't cover any...
wertach zone 7-B SC
splotchy skin in the calf areas
The red spots are mostly pin size and are up to 1/8"....
4000 chemicals in cigarette tobacco
there are 43 known carcinogens also. Here's the list!! Anyone...
Painful Spots of Roof of Mouth
Has anyone had these? Every once in a while, I get...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™