Your Holiday Wishes

Joels_SisterNovember 30, 2004

My holiday wish for this year is that my family and my brother's friends are able to find peace and happiness in their first major holiday without Joel around. I hope that my family, especially my mother, can see that Joel would have wanted her to enjoy herself and emerse herself in all of our old traditions. Joel loved the holidays, loved good food and family. He wouldn't want us to go without.

What are your Holiday wishes?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mariend

My holiday wish is for all those who have lost anyone, either recently or in the past, talk about those lost-to a friend, grief counselour, for a short time remembering the good--happy--funny times. Just a I remember when---did--said--will heal and bring smiles and tears, but with hugs from all day by day we all will get by. Put grief and hurting on HIS shoulders and in HIS hands and He will heal you.

Bookmark   November 30, 2004 at 3:49PM
socks

My wish is for everyone in my family to be kind and loving to each other.

Bookmark   November 30, 2004 at 7:18PM
dcrowex

My holiday wish is to hope that this Christmas will not be as hard as the past ones... my niece died just a few days before Christmas almost 3 years ago now.

deb

Bookmark   November 30, 2004 at 10:09PM
kimnkitties

My wish is for the grieving and those close to them to remember those who are not with us physically, but continue to be with us spiritually, and to remember them aloud and often. I believe that each time we speak of them, a little piece of our hearts are restored. We will never be whole again, but every little bit helps.

Bookmark   November 30, 2004 at 11:29PM
lulie___wayne

My wish is for us all to find peace in our hearts to replace sadness and lonliness that may arise during the holidays. I wish that we can all be graced with the knowledge that we still have others to live for. These people are alive and well and continue to need us whole. I wish that we can remember our loved ones who are deceased with happy memories, but not dwell on our losses.
Lu

Bookmark   December 1, 2004 at 12:37AM
PaperDoll

My wish is that all of the people here who are grieving can know the peace that the Lord gives to get us through these hard times. My wish for my family is that we can share laughter and tears and our loving memories of Aaron. We have been able to do that so far but I know we are just at the beginning of our grieving.
Carol

Bookmark   December 2, 2004 at 7:39AM
More Discussions
Gift
Hello, I joined today because a friend has just lost...
friend2U
Sudden Witnessed Death of Spouse
I am new to this forum. I found this site after Google...
jcsgirl2012
When the greiving begins before death
My mother and I kept my grandmother at home, she went...
cherig22
Do you believe in the afterlife?
I never gave much thought to death before... but now...
Sad-33
Giving Meaning to Life by Billy
Giving Meaning to Life by Billy, see link Here is a...
Konrad___far_north
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™